avengers infinity war

Future

Victory Ride
1AE3E3D0-EB5D-4A4F-976C-6190C6901FA7.gif

rickyb

im feeling the love.

2 guys at my work want to be my guide in india, another guy who sabotages company equipment more than anyone else is offering me free place in africa and guide, and says he can put me in touch with his brother in UK for a free place and free taxi, and he even wanted to talk to my bro about stopping crime and converting to muslim (which he already did in part to get better food in jail). plus that guy helped another guy with a lawyer for his divorce.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
im feeling the love.

2 guys at my work want to be my guide in india, another guy who sabotages company equipment more than anyone else is offering me free place in africa and guide, and says he can put me in touch with his brother in UK for a free place and free taxi, and he even wanted to talk to my bro about stopping crime and converting to muslim (which he already did in part to get better food in jail). plus that guy helped another guy with a lawyer for his divorce.
what is this :censored2:

im feeling the love.

What?
English short version please.