Avoidable runaway

Cannedbrownie

Man I feel for you that you lost your job but with your attitude, even if you got your job back you would have been fired again....this job needs to be treated like the military...do your work and go home, learn to pick your battles....you just got in an accident....you should have been prepared for an ass chewing.

you made many mistakes. The first one was pulling into the driveway and not just circling back to the stop. How many times do they preach no back firsts? I am assuming you were going to have to back out of your parking position.
I admitted to everything i told him in a respectful manner give me the same respect if y'all dont earn no respect what are you here for but if your wife see a man talking to you like that what you gone do if you his buddy* at work then your wife and kids will see you as one too

Cannedbrownie

The railroads are even harder on people that do not follow rules. I would be surprised if you made it past the interview for any of the class 1 railroads.
Yep its nothing i know im not the only driver that noses in driveways what if you cant see no flaslight or headlamp so what lights are gonna use guess what the truck lights

Bob11B

Amazon is hiring...they’ll let you nose in all the driveways....you can even piss and :censored2: in the customers yards. All the trucks are automatic so you won’t have to worry about those “wet noodle” hand brakes...you can also use GPS so you won’t “almost pass” any stops again.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I admitted to everything i told him in a respectful manner give me the same respect if y'all dont earn no respect what are you here for but if your wife see a man talking to you like that what you gone do if you his buddy* at work then your wife and kids will see you as one too
Last I checked, respect doesn’t pay any bills. Anyway, respect is earned by hard work and doing your job well. It’s definitely not earned by pointing out everything everyone else does wrong to try to save your own hide. I’m betting your wife had more respect for you when you were bringing home a paycheck than she will now that you are jobless.

Cannedbrownie

Amazon is hiring...they’ll let you nose in all the driveways....you can even piss and :censored2: in the customers yards. All the trucks are automatic so you won’t have to worry about those “wet noodle” hand brakes...you can also use GPS so you won’t “almost pass” any stops again.
Well wise guy you probably been with the. Company for probably longer than my lifetime i was trained in a automatic did my 30 in an automatic and trained with orion turn by turn system and like i said 8months on the road goid thing i wasnt splurging

Bob11B

Well wise guy you probably been with the. Company for probably longer than my lifetime i was trained in a automatic did my 30 in an automatic and trained with orion turn by turn system and like i said 8months on the road goid thing i wasnt splurging
Been with the company for 4 years and driving full time for 2...the thing is I have a military background and I listen at PCMs and know all the :censored2: you did wrong. I also listen and talk to the older drivers. The fact that everyone on this thread disagrees with you should teach you a lot and let you know your ego got the better of you.
You said you have been with the company for 6 years but if you hadn’t said that, I would have assumed you were 18. You have much to learn in life and need to look up the definition of “tact”.

Cannedbrownie

Last I checked, respect doesn’t pay any bills. Anyway, respect is earned by hard work and doing your job well. It’s definitely not earned by pointing out everything everyone else does wrong to try to save your own hide. I’m betting your wife had more respect for you when you were bringing home a paycheck than she will now that you are jobless.
see mine aint with me for money i see a lot of yall saying the same
Facts but UPS is not the last job on earth trust me the money was good... but it dont make me.. i was somebody before UPS and will still be after and if she put up with pre-load checks and another job for 5 plus years like i said i was only with the company 6years total preload and driving

see mine aint with me for money i see a lot of yall saying the same

Facts but UPS is not the last job on earth trust me the money was good... but it dont make me.. i was somebody before UPS and will still be after and if she put up with pre-load checks and another job for 5 plus years like i said i was only with the company 6years total preload and driving
8yJeGSg5YPjSo.gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Why you say that you dont even know me
You should take this opportunity to go community college and get some schooling. I have a feeling that getting some needed education might help you in your future endeavors.

Think about this for a moment, YOU got hired by a fortune 500 company and had the opportunity to make over $100k a year driving a truck and putting a box on a doorstep and you friend*d it up by not following the procedures.

How many other places will you be able to find that will hire you or pay that much? Probably not very many at all. I mean reading all this, would you hire someone like you? Trust me, go back and get some schooling, you need it.

Cannedbrownie

Been with the company for 4 years and driving full time for 2...the thing is I have a military background and I listen at PCMs and know all the :censored2: you did wrong. I also listen and talk to the older drivers. The fact that everyone on this thread disagrees with you should teach you a lot and let you know your ego got the better of you.
You said you have been with the company for 6 years but if you hadn’t said that, I would have assumed you were 18. You have much to learn in life and need to look up the definition of “tact”.
Ok so y are everyone saying i should of kept my mouth closed.. yall need to know your handbook and rights its a lot of things that went on that I didn't bother typing like the company saying they don't want a certain shop steward in the local because they wont negotiate with him and the union let that fly have any of you ever heard of surface bargaing im done just let stop you cant win with ass kissers and super upsers

Bob11B

Ok so y are everyone saying i should of kept my mouth closed.. yall need to know your handbook and rights its a lot of things that went on that I didn't bother typing like the company saying they don't want a certain shop steward in the local because they wont negotiate with him and the union let that fly have any of you ever heard of surface bargaing im done just let stop you cant win with ass kissers and super upsers
Just do us all a favor and please post next week to brag about the new job you got that is starting you out at $150k-200k a year. Those posts are my favorite.

@newfie can help you

542thruNthru

Ive been with the company 6 years and driving for 8 months ft 3months was recently discharged for avoidable runaway i was nosed in driveway because i was on a new route and was about to pass the house and turned in the driveway i put truck in 1st pulled e-brake as i was completing the stop the truck was rolling i ran off the porch and jumped in the truck applied the brakes truck still tapped the car notified the center manager he comes out to the scene slapping the ebrake with 2 fingers and talking to me like im a child or something i then retaliated with a few words of my own i went to intergrad school driving automatic trucks i dont know anything about tightening an ebrake and niether does the last 50 or so drivers that came from driving school only ones who know are the drivers that came up driving manual shift before the automatics were implemented the mechainic told them the ebrake was a wet noodle when he arrived to the scene i was honest through the whole process and was still discharged went to local same story discharge upheld and the company threw in a few lies to keep me fired the following week i went to panel in florida where i found out my name was forged on the paperwork the company used to to discharge me and the union couldnt win tgat case we had a lady with an rollaway hit the mothership while employees is on it got 3 weeks suspension a cardinal is a cardinal right we had a guy had 3 accidents and lied until he got caught red handed still got his job they swinging the part time and full time how they want im not a troubled employee so if a pter commit a cardinal how are the getting their job back when you commit a cardinal it dosent seperate the two in the contract book
source-35.gif