B-B-Biden…

Box Ox

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Rethink his decision implies that Biden is capable of rational thought, he’s not

UnionStrong

What a disaster this clown show is

Box Ox

What a disaster this clown show is

Think we’re seeing/about to see the brutal slaughter of lots of American partners who would have been eligible for SIVs and should have been processed and evacuated before the US troop pullout.

That’s the only part I’m pretty hot about. It’s one huge thing that was totally within our control when so many other things about how this all unfolded were not.

UnionStrong

Of course I read it.
What point are you attempting?
That Biden’s an incompetent idiot? Let’s not fight amongst ourselves. We know this clown show of a government is anti American and is placing us in a vulnerable position. I predict an attack on US soil within a year because of the Afghanistan debacle.

floridays

That Biden’s an incompetent idiot? Let’s not fight amongst ourselves. We know this clown show of a government is anti American and is placing us in a vulnerable position. I predict an attack on US soil within a year because of the Afghanistan debacle.
I'm not fighting amongst ourselves. I only wanted to read what Trump had to say and it clearly wasn't there.

I did find what Trump said here though

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I'm not fighting amongst ourselves. I only wanted to read what Trump had to say and it clearly wasn't there.

I did find what Trump said here though

Read about 6 paragraphs into it..
Not sure what you’re seeing, but the story starts with Biden accusing Trump and then it refers to Trumps email among some bullet points.
I see what you mean about the mixed up Titles, but the story is what I passed on.
I think you missed the point of what I posted.

Last edited:

floridays

Not sure what you’re seeing, but the story starts with Biden accusing Trump and about halfway it refers to Trumps email and then some bullet points.
I see what you mean about the mixed up Titles, but the story is what I passed on.
Exactly, from the article you posted

What he's saying: Trump said in an emailed statement hours after Biden's comments that his successor had "ran out of Afghanistan instead of following the plan our Administration left for him." He didn't elaborate further on details of this plan.

• "What a disgrace it will be when the Taliban raises their flag over America’s Embassy in Kabul," Trump said. "This is complete failure through weakness, incompetence, and total strategic incoherence."
End of their synopsis

From Donald J Trump directly

Trump's statement

trump-afghanistan2.jpg

I wanted Trump,s statement, not an article giving cover to Biden.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Exactly, from the article you posted
What he's saying: Trump said in an emailed statement hours after Biden's comments that his successor had "ran out of Afghanistan instead of following the plan our Administration left for him." He didn't elaborate further on details of this plan.

• "What a disgrace it will be when the Taliban raises their flag over America’s Embassy in Kabul," Trump said. "This is complete failure through weakness, incompetence, and total strategic incoherence."
Trump statement

View attachment 348235

I wanted Trump,s statement, not an article giving cover to Biden.
Whatever…. It’s in there, you just must not be reading it or don’t like the way it’s written…
Can’t help ya’.

Box Ox

Taliban enters Kabul, leaving Afghan government on brink of collapse

“Taliban forces entered Kabul Sunday morning, according to a senior Afghan security official and eyewitness accounts, in a move that could trigger the collapse of the national government and signal a return to power for the Islamist group two decades after the United States invaded Afghanistan.

The Taliban’s lightning quick advance to the gates of the Afghan capital came as helicopters landed at the U.S. Embassy early Sunday and armored diplomatic vehicles were seen leaving the area around the compound, the Associated Press reported. Diplomats scrambled to destroy sensitive documents, sending smoke from the embassy’s roof, the AP said, citing anonymous U.S. military officials.”

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

Taliban enters Kabul, leaving Afghan government on brink of collapse

“Taliban forces entered Kabul Sunday morning, according to a senior Afghan security official and eyewitness accounts, in a move that could trigger the collapse of the national government and signal a return to power for the Islamist group two decades after the United States invaded Afghanistan.

The Taliban’s lightning quick advance to the gates of the Afghan capital came as helicopters landed at the U.S. Embassy early Sunday and armored diplomatic vehicles were seen leaving the area around the compound, the Associated Press reported. Diplomats scrambled to destroy sensitive documents, sending smoke from the embassy’s roof, the AP said, citing anonymous U.S. military officials.”
Meanwhile from Biden’s vacation home, he states that Kabul will be secure for “up to 3 months”….
The :censored2:ing guy is completely out of touch and so are his incompetent know-nothing people.
Just a BS politician!