B-B-Biden…

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I don’t listen to Rap and I never heard of this guy but he absolutely nailed it with this song. Everything he said is true, not partly or somewhat, 100% true. Time to wake up people!
Tom has made a lot of powerful songs.
Snowflakes
Fake woke
Canceled
No lives matter
etc.
I was on route yesterday and a couple black guys were sitting at a break table listening to him. Gives me hope.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Sorry, I didn't know that you were in on the planning to leave Afghanistan. Tell us General what was the trump plan.
Well, I agree with you….you are sorry.
I wasn’t in on the plan and I am not a General.
I’m also not an imbecile with my head up my arse…that’d be you.
Stick with “wax on, wax off” on a PT basis. Your comments on adult subjects embarrass you.

Last edited:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1628951994051.png

Meat

I feel so bad for all our veterans. Like one said, they put their hearts and souls into trying to help the Afghan people. They’ve lost friends. They’ve lost limbs. They’ve lost way too much for it all to come crashing down like this.

As a veteran, I appreciate your concern.

However, the pentagon knew this was a lost cause very early into the campaign, and it never should have continued for two
decades.

Unfortunately, there are lose-lose, Catch 22 situations in life, and this is definitely one of them.

Meat

Tom has made a lot of powerful songs.
Snowflakes
Fake woke
Canceled
No lives matter
etc.
I was on route yesterday and a couple black guys were sitting at a break table listening to him. Gives me hope.

So Americans will be saved by listening to the right foreign pop stars?

Hilarious!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
As a veteran, I appreciate your concern.

However, the pentagon knew this was a lost cause very early into the campaign, and it never should have continued for two
decades.

Unfortunately, there are lose-lose, Catch 22 situations in life, and this is definitely one of them.
Well, you’re almost correct with your assertion.
“If you can’t win….manage”.
an Al-Queda and/Tali run “government” was the least desirable outcome in Afghan.
Keeping those 2 from seizing control of the assets was the strategy and was working.
The management was being conducted by private entities and would have for another 10 years.
That was the best plan Available.
Biden completely :censored2:ed this up!

PT Car Washer

Well, you’re almost correct with your assertion.
“If you can’t win….manage”.
an Al-Queda and/Tali run “government” was the least desirable outcome in Afghan.
Keeping those 2 from seizing control of the assets was the strategy and was working.
The management was being conducted by private entities and would have for another 10 years.
That was the best plan Available.
Biden completely *ed this up!
President Biden has only been in office for 6 months. The war has been going on for 20 years. trump is the one that negotiated the withdrawal.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
President Biden has only been in office for 6 months. The war has been going on for 20 years. trump is the one that negotiated the withdrawal.
Joe Biden voted for the original authorization of war, was VP for 8 years and is now President. His hands are literally all over Afghanistan and the Taliban aren't afraid of him.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Ugh!!!
Biden destroyed the drawdown plan that Trump and Allies had in place.
Do you realize that jets, tanks, weapons require maintenance or become useless when needed?
Biden completely took all that away.
You should stick with washing bicycles.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Joe Biden voted for the original authorization of war, was VP for 8 years and is now President. His hands are literally all over Afghanistan and the Taliban aren't afraid of him.
No one in the world is afraid of him.
He’s a bungler that has a need to be portrayed as a “hard liner” with a humanitarian side, but it’s his ego and he’s ducking things up!

PT Car Washer

Ugh!!!
Biden destroyed the drawdown plan that Trump and Allies had in place.
Do you realize that jets, tanks, weapons require maintenance or become useless when needed?
Biden completely took all that away.
You should stick with washing bicycles.
None of that is true. trump negotiated the surrender to the Taliban.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Forget your parents!

Forget educational institutions!

Look to the flavor of the month pop stars from foreign countries for guidance!

Are you a counselor during your free time?
Wtf are you talking about? I'm a 30 something RPCD that believes in Freedom, Liberty and the Constitution. I wasn't aware America had a monopoly on Liberty, or other countries aren't going through the exact same :censored2: we are.