Been waiting for a call back since last Wednesday

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
U got amazon and fedex nearby? Apply to them as well. .. allow ~2 weeks max for the background check to clear u.

My brother actually worked at all 3 simultaneously once, which was nuts

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Really? They're ramping up here, since Amazon and UPS are nearby.

If they don't offer similar wages and benefits as UPS, they're definitely going to them instead of team eggplant

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Major hub here too. It’s been significantly slower since the Covid peak hit us back in March. Just let it play out, waiting sucks I know but you’ll get a call.

D

Deleted member 77202

For package handler. My application says inactive so did I not get hired? Said they were running back ground checks but it's never taken this long
☎️ They'll call ya soon -- they have to -- the Christmas shopping season is right around the corner, and they'll desperately need workers.

But it wouldn't hurt to show up in person at the building you applied to & go into the main office & ask them what's up. Obviously, arrive there a little earlier than the time of the shift you applied for. Dress as if you're already hired*, and they might put you on the clock right then & there.

(*wear leather 🥾work boots -- steel-toed are great, but not required -- layers of clothing, a grippy pair of gloves, & a 1/2 gallon of your favorite drink)
Hey, it's worth a try. 😄

The Driver

I drive.

wuh.png