Beer

satellitedriver

Cheers! Winnipeg Jets fans get their own brew

Winnipeg Jets fans, this Bud's for you — literally.
Budweiser has created a new beer, called the Jets Fan Brew, made with water from iconic Winnipeg locations and "blessed with fans' best wishes for a winning hockey season.

1330586947927_ORIGINAL.jpg
I could give a puck.

over9five

Staff member
I've been on a major "drink the local beer" kick while in the Caribbean. While at Grand Turk, I had Turks Head amber. Very good, if I could find it at home it would definitely be my beer for a while.

over9five

Staff member
In the Dominican Republic it was Presidente. It is made here, but we saw it on other islands too. It was .....alright.

over9five

Staff member
Great cruise, but I ain't back. Quite bored at MIA waiting for a 330 flight. Last time I let Carnival book my flights!

klein

Für Meno :)
OMG, I need this German Ipad !

(This is the Hofbrauhaus in downtown Munich - not the Octoberfest) - I personally have been to that large bar (they have a few of them in Munich, - 1 for every brewery).

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, what a differnce between night & day or Bitter and Sweet !
Last night I had Bitburger Beer from Germany, and then Blueberry Beer from Canada.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You are bashing me harder that upstate what gives????
It's just weird. It's like the words in the bubbles in the comic section of the paper but everything you are posting is coming out of Mother Teresa's mouth. It's just creepy......

And, if you say something guyish like, "I'd hit that"....I see it coming from a nuns mouth!! It's just weird!!