Beer

over9five

Staff member
Long Trail Ale is the beer of choice tonight.

images

(Sorry 407!)

Long Trail Ale is the beer of choice tonight.

images

(Sorry 407!)
On my old mans side it's 1000% Irish. On my moms side about 50%. No need for a sorry the Pope don't mind if I drink because I'm excommunicated, but I'll abstain from beer and I switched to vodka for this day. Right now I'm drinking vodka with my cowboy hat on by a fire and shooting my gun every once in a when I feel like it. Us Irishes as my grandpa Bernard used to call us (" he used to call us inbreads also because we just couldn't get off this dammmm island for a thousand years or so") got to have our day also because we are that guy who has and will do almost anything for you because we do and also cause we are a little bit stupid also. I love being Irish

klein

Für Meno :)
I think they see the Stanley Cup returning to Canada this year ! :) Welcome to our newest edition of our Molson/Coors cans !

tourists24

Year-Round Beers Pisgah Brewing

The "Solstice" beer at the very bottom of the page is the beer I am partaking in this evening. It really packs a wallop at 9.5%.

Thats one thing I do love about my area; we have all kinds of micro breweries. Pisgah Brewery is my personal favorite so far.