Beer

afterthought

Ok I do not want people to think I am a lush. I rarely drink.

Long weeks, many sorrows, still bummed out the US is going down the toilet by leftist and their mindless
will vote for anyone who itches their ears..........

Trying another brew from Milton, Delaware.

Dogfish Head
9.0 %
DSCF5005_zps624617e1.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Ok I do not want people to think I am a lush. I rarely drink.

Long weeks, many sorrows, still bummed out the US is going down the toilet by leftist and their mindless
will vote for anyone who itches their ears..........

Trying another brew from Milton, Delaware.

Dogfish Head
9.0 %
DSCF5005_zps624617e1.jpg
That's good stuff. I've tried a few of their ipa's

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I'm drinking Boston Lager right now. Don't like the Octoberfest, but love the Winter Lager.
Of course you are! I'd be disappointed if you weren't, lol.
Ya winter lager is probably my favorite Sammie. I saw the Octoberfest a few weeks ago, figured I'd stock some in the beer fridge---I just ran out of the alpine spring

afterthought

I'm drinking Boston Lager right now. Don't like the Octoberfest, but love the Winter Lager.
Seems the Pumpkin Beers where all over the "different" beer stores. Yuck

Just not me. Even the two dog beers above are not me, as I share, I do not drink much.

But a rare weekend, that I sought 9 to 10 per cent beer to "sip" on, as Syria, the
hypocrisy of it all, the upcoming next budget punt and threat from both parties of shutdown, and the prospect of the zombies
electing Hillary and Bill again................ We are not going to the correct direction.

I needed a STRONG BEER at least....

gingerkat

Seems the Pumpkin Beers where all over the "different" beer stores. Yuck

Just not me. Even the two dog beers above are not me, as I share, I do not drink much.

But a rare weekend, that I sought 9 to 10 per cent beer to "sip" on, as Syria, the
hypocrisy of it all, the upcoming next budget punt and threat from both parties of shutdown, and the prospect of the zombies
electing Hillary and Bill again................ We are not going to the correct direction.

I needed a STRONG BEER at least....
​When I want this, I drink RUM lol