Beer

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale for later. :)

I've really been wanting to get into home brewing now that I have the space. It's not that hard, I just have to squirrel the money together for a basic set of supplies. But long story short: not only can you bourbon barrel age your own beer, you can RECHARGE the barrel (loses its flavoring effectiveness after 2-3 beer agings) with bottom shelf bourbon (think Old Crow or Ancient Age) and turn it into some near-mid-shelf stuff by letting it sit in wood.

:smart:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Three-Floyds-Logo1 (1).jpg
Has anybody had 3 Floyds the guy on the local sports talk said it was awesome
Three-Floyds-Logo1 (1).jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I had 3 leinenkugel's Oktoberfest since I got out of work at 3. I may be in Saturday night drunk chat if this continues.

Still drinking 24's of the Labatts ice but this time I'm sitting outside by the fire with a blanket listening to my iPod while I troll the brown cafe. I've been told I'm a troll lately a lot.

image.jpgI've got two cords of firewood. I checked today and that's before the hurricane season has begun. I'm a little nervious my wife is going to tell me no more firewood. Cross your fingers for me.
image.jpg
image.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat ........not bad . Doing the Yuengling Octoberfest thing next weekend, camping near Allentown Pa.
May even get over to Troegs in Lancaster . The boys at the hub are anxiously awaiting the release of Mad Elf in November.

Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat ........not bad . Doing the Yuengling Octoberfest thing next weekend, camping near Allentown Pa.
May even get over to Troegs in Lancaster . The boys at the hub are anxiously awaiting the release of Mad Elf in November.
I wasnt impressed with Shock Top. I bought a case lat week. too light on the alcohol and a bit too much spice.Blue Point pumpkin ale is the best......(imho)