Beer

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Sam Adam's Juniper IPA after a afternoon of doing the leaves in the yard and front lawn pretty good on the other hand SA's Cherry Chocolate Bock is just ok .

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I've got the Magic Hat winter variety pack in the fridge w/ the IPA. I like the Chocolate stout a bit more.

Right now drinking a Red Hook Long Hammer IPA. Yum

EDIT: oops, that is Harpoon not Magic Hat. Haven't even had a fully beer yet. lol

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
I had a Sams winter & leinenkugel's Oktoberfest. Now I'm ready for bed. Long day.
Had two tall Sam Adams Boston Lagers at the 99.
Switching to this as I have one more really big bottle:

dscn6106.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Yes. That's the one. It was just ok. Had drinks with some family that lives down there.
Not much of a sports bar. Only had a couple flat screens. Pizza place by my house is a better.

over9five

Staff member
Yes. I like that one. My wife grew up in "Brica". Went to the one on middlesex turnpike a lot when we were dating.
I like the Londonderry one too. It still has the "old" interior design.
When they update to the new decor, they auction off all those signs. My wife won two when they did the Fitchburg 99. We have the hanging signs that say "Chardonnay" and "Frozen Mudslide" now hanging over our bar!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I like the Londonderry one too. It still has the "old" interior design.
When they update to the new decor, they auction off all those signs. My wife won two when they did the Fitchburg 99. We have the hanging signs that say "Chardonnay" and "Frozen Mudslide" now hanging over our bar!
haven't been to a 99 in a couple months. Last time, it was the one in Westford," the old oaken bucket."

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Very small world. My parents first apartment was at michaelsons farm. My cousin was band director at westford academy, for many years