Beer

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I like Coors Light. I have one or two of them with dinner. I do like Sam Adams but find that drinking more than one gives me a headache. I prefer a lighter ale to the darker, heavier beers.

Resident know-it-all.
I prefer a heavier beer like a Marzen, Bock or Amber. The problem is I drink them by the dozen just like a light beer.

Fedex Guy

I like Coors Light. I have one or two of them with dinner. I do like Sam Adams but find that drinking more than one gives me a headache. I prefer a lighter ale to the darker, heavier beers.

Resident know-it-all.

You are such a drunkie. You should go to church and enter a 12 step program. And then tell your inflatable girl all about it.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

1406601104076.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
She is the reason I drink anyways. I've already bottled my third batch of home brew!:beersmiley:

Address, please.:wink-very:

My brother used to brew, and I'm after him to start again. I had a home brewer on my route before I retired, and every now and then he would give a bottle of his latest brew to take home and try. The last he gave me was a cucumber beer.

Sounds nasty, but it was really good. The first flavor was cold, fresh cuke and then it turned to beer. Perfect for a hot summer day.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
1407434230774.jpg
This showed up at my local grocery this week. I look forward to it's release each year. It's in such demand around here that it usually sells out quickly and some stores even limit how many bottles can be purchased at a time (6). If you've never tried it, you should. It's the best pumpkin beer I've ever had.

moreluck

golden ticket member
At certain times of the year, all companies try to put pumpkin in everything..........my coffee, my pie, my cake, my loaf of bread........I really don't want pumpkin in anything.
I will eat a piece of pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving, but that's it !!!!