Best pizza delivery driver to Ups man

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I was voted best pizza delivery driver at my local pizza shop on the month of June because I always get my pizzas delivered on time and fast also with no accidents or tickets. I cut corners when I can by taking short cuts and I run my pizzas up to the door for customer satisfaction that they get their food while it's hot and ready. My question is now that I'm really good at working my gps, I think I would make an excellent ups driver man because the work seems less difficult. Do you guys think they will let me bypass working in the building and go straight into driving on the street when I show them my resume and that I have been delivering pizzas for 5 and a half months now? I would hate to give this pizza delivery job up but I think it's time to get a steady income instead of relying on tips. Some people are stingy as :censored2:.
You and Peyton manning may have a future together.

where's my pizza?

Whymewhytoday

I was voted best pizza delivery driver at my local pizza shop on the month of June because I always get my pizzas delivered on time and fast also with no accidents or tickets. I cut corners when I can by taking short cuts and I run my pizzas up to the door for customer satisfaction that they get their food while it's hot and ready. My question is now that I'm really good at working my gps, I think I would make an excellent ups driver man because the work seems less difficult. Do you guys think they will let me bypass working in the building and go straight into driving on the street when I show them my resume and that I have been delivering pizzas for 5 and a half months now? I would hate to give this pizza delivery job up but I think it's time to get a steady income instead of relying on tips. Some people are stingy as :censored2:.
Haha you use gps

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Hed probably ask me why the good olUS of a is so damn tied up in our foreign aid....but the American Farmers got to sell all the cows to keep the bank from taking the house

clean hairy

With pizza delivery, you go out and make a couple deliveries.
Then you go back and sit on your butt until there are more pizzas to deliver.
UPS drivers do not get to make a couple deliveries, then sit on their butt for awhile and deliver a few more.

With pizza delivery, you go out and make a couple deliveries.
Then you go back and sit on your butt until there are more pizzas to deliver.
UPS drivers do not get to make a couple deliveries, then sit on their butt for awhile and deliver a few more.
No, most ups drivers sit on their butt after every delivery.