Best stretches

-FN-2187-

I’m a new loader and I’m so sore. What are the best stretches I should do before and after my shifts? Especially any for sore hands!

watdaflock?

I’m a new loader and I’m so sore. What are the best stretches I should do before and after my shifts? Especially any for sore hands!
Stretch your back, that's the most important. Sore hands, arms and legs are because you did little to none exercising before becoming employed. In about 3-4 weeks your muscles will become more adapt to the work.

Est.1998

I would focus more on a good warm up routine vs stretching.
Do about 25 reps of pushups, squats, jumping jacks and try a few reps of trying to touch your toes for your hamstrings.
Like previously stated, your body will get acclimated to the new stress UPS has placed on your body.
Also, I'd get a good pair of gloves.
Handling boxes for hours can make your hands rough and the cardboard can cause some serious paper cuts.

JJinVA

Go to Walmart and buy a cheap heating pad. Use where needed. Heating pad became my best friend when I was in preload. That and Creatine/protein shakes

DriverNerd

When I started unloading my hands were cramping up so bad in the first week I thought I was going to have to quit. I just took it as easy as possible at home and three weeks later I was no longer feeling pain; just got accustomed to the job.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If this place really cared about safety , they'd hire more people , decrease the work load , improve the property and lighten up on harassment ,, but that gets in the way of profit