BIDEN'S DOGS REMOVED FROM WHITE HOUSE AFTER ATTACKS!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

over9five

Staff member
I'm just saying, vicious dogs are like that because they're not treated right by their owner.
Never blame the biting dog, blame the owner.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Will the press cover this story? So many questions?

I believe that Joe selected the wrong breed, as you get older most of us reduce the size and reduce the aggressive nature of our pets. We have Italian Greyhounds, not a mean bone in their bodies, but never leave the door open by mistake, you will never catch them.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm just saying, vicious dogs are like that because they're not treated right by their owner.
Never blame the biting dog, blame the owner.
I was walking up to a house with a clutter filled front yard(old junkers, household appliances, etc) honked shouted ups, nothing. Guy had three German shepherds I didn’t know about till I made it half way through his junk filled yard and they began to emerge from the clutter.

I was carrying this dudes gaming computer and had to yeet it at his dog’s head because they were circling me and jabbing at my legs. He saw and called in to bitch, I’m like this :censored2: was watching his German Shepards about to maul a delivery driver on his property and decided to just watch from inside?

There really are some terrible dog owners out there.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In defense of the dogs, you have to stay on the defense when you've always got the possibility of a naked Joe biden popping out and trying to do god knows what to you....

“What happened was I got out of the shower.... and I'm joking, running after him and grab his tail. And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug, and I tripped on the rug he slid on.”

“That’s what happened,” Biden said.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The press was releasing dna they were so in love with this story. One bite and he dumps the dogs?

Why won't they say who the dog bit?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Poor dogs. It must be ruff for them.
tears-of-joy-gif-3.gif