BIDEN'S DOGS REMOVED FROM WHITE HOUSE AFTER ATTACKS!

It will be fine

I was walking up to a house with a clutter filled front yard(old junkers, household appliances, etc) honked shouted ups, nothing. Guy had three German shepherds I didn’t know about till I made it half way through his junk filled yard and they began to emerge from the clutter.

I was carrying this dudes gaming computer and had to yeet it at his dog’s head because they were circling me and jabbing at my legs. He saw and called in to bitch, I’m like this * was watching his German Shepards about to maul a delivery driver on his property and decided to just watch from inside?

There really are some terrible dog owners out there.
Shepherds like to kill. Never trust a Shepherd.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It will be interesting to see what, if anything, the late night shows and SNL do with this?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Shepherds like to kill. Never trust a Shepherd.
The Lord is my Shepherd.

About the German Shepherd Dog​

German Shepherd Dogs can stand as high as 26 inches at the shoulder and, when viewed in outline, presents a picture of smooth, graceful curves rather than angles. The natural gait is a free-and-easy trot, but they can turn it up a notch or two and reach great speeds.
There are many reasons why German Shepherds stand in the front rank of canine royalty, but experts say their defining attribute is character: loyalty, courage, confidence, the ability to learn commands for many tasks, and the willingness to put their life on the line in defense of loved ones. German Shepherds will be gentle family pets and steadfast guardians, but, the breed standard says, there’s a “certain aloofness that does not lend itself to immediate and indiscriminate friendships.”

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Maybe in your family but K-12 education is more likely in other families.
Wut? Lol
il_340x270.1050679708_anb7.jpg