BIDEN'S DOGS REMOVED FROM WHITE HOUSE AFTER ATTACKS!

MAKAVELI

The best guard dogs.

The Lord is my Shepherd.

About the German Shepherd Dog​

German Shepherd Dogs can stand as high as 26 inches at the shoulder and, when viewed in outline, presents a picture of smooth, graceful curves rather than angles. The natural gait is a free-and-easy trot, but they can turn it up a notch or two and reach great speeds.
There are many reasons why German Shepherds stand in the front rank of canine royalty, but experts say their defining attribute is character: loyalty, courage, confidence, the ability to learn commands for many tasks, and the willingness to put their life on the line in defense of loved ones. German Shepherds will be gentle family pets and steadfast guardians, but, the breed standard says, there’s a “certain aloofness that does not lend itself to immediate and indiscriminate friendships.”
Great dogs in their own right. But there are breeds that are far superior guardians. Kangal, Alabai, Akbas, Caucasian Ovcharka, Tibetan Mastiff and Gampr are some of the top guardians in the dog world. But definitely not for the novice dog owners.

Last edited:

vantexan

The Lord is my Shepherd.

About the German Shepherd Dog​

German Shepherd Dogs can stand as high as 26 inches at the shoulder and, when viewed in outline, presents a picture of smooth, graceful curves rather than angles. The natural gait is a free-and-easy trot, but they can turn it up a notch or two and reach great speeds.
There are many reasons why German Shepherds stand in the front rank of canine royalty, but experts say their defining attribute is character: loyalty, courage, confidence, the ability to learn commands for many tasks, and the willingness to put their life on the line in defense of loved ones. German Shepherds will be gentle family pets and steadfast guardians, but, the breed standard says, there’s a “certain aloofness that does not lend itself to immediate and indiscriminate friendships.”
Delivered to a guy in Texas who bought a German Shepherd pup from a breeder in Germany. This dog was 140 lbs. He said they breed them bigger over there. And he insisted I keep back from his fence.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm just saying, vicious dogs are like that because they're not treated right by their owner.
Never blame the biting dog, blame the owner.
There are all kinds of reasons a dog bites.
A dog that bites doesn't mean he should be automatically labeled vicious or has been mistreated by the owner.
There are plenty of moronic owners.
In dog obedience classes, it's the owners who are trained.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Great dogs in their own right. But there are breeds that are far superior guardians. Kangal, Alabai, Akbas, Caucasian Ovcharka, Tibetan Mastiff and Gampr are some of the top guardians in the dog world. But definitely not for the novice dog owners.

My daughter and son in law live in the metro area and had trouble with break ins when they were rehabbing their house. They now have their own arsenal and acquired a Neapolitan Mastiff, sweetest dog you can have, always have to have his massive paw on you. I have never seen him go after anyone and hope I will never have to, I seen enough of the pure physical strength and it's in breed confidence to know this dog will kill you in a minute it it gets hold on you. I mentioned this before that these dogs were originally breed by the Romans for battle and were trained to rip out the undersides of charging horses. Their gait is similar to a Lion's, and you would never hear them approaching till it is too late.

That break in problem (Solved)...

oldngray

nowhere special
I used to have a German Shepherd. Good dog. Only problem with the breed is the size if it gets aggressive. A lot more damage than from a little ankle biter.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Here's Biden's dog greeting one of the staff personnel...

rs_350x177-140331165400-GB-611-Dog-Attack.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
My daughter and son in law live in the metro area and had trouble with break ins when they were rehabbing their house. They now have their own arsenal and acquired a Neapolitan Mastiff, sweetest dog you can have, always have to have his massive paw on you. I have never seen him go after anyone and hope I will never have to, I seen enough of the pure physical strength and it's in breed confidence to know this dog will kill you in a minute it it gets hold on you. I mentioned this before that these dogs were originally breed by the Romans for battle and were trained to rip out the undersides of charging horses. Their gait is similar to a Lion's, and you would never hear them approaching till it is too late.

Roman dog was Molossus. Extinct breed but probably was ancestor of the Mastiff.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Had 2 English Mastiffs at the same time. One tipped the scales at 175. Had a" lion wig" the kids put on him all the time. He was the talk of the neighborhood.
We've always had big dogs. Saints & Newfs. Great kid dogs.
Have a BRT now. Got the dog from Slovenia. He is the most protective, strongest & loyal dog we've ever had.

oldngray

nowhere special
Had 2 English Mastiffs at the same time. One tipped the scales at 175. Had a" lion wig" the kids put on him all the time. He was the talk of the neighborhood.
We've always had big dogs. Saints & Newfs. Great kid dogs.
Have a BRT now. Got the dog from Slovenia. He is the most protective, strongest & loyal dog we've ever had.
Worst thing about Mastiffs is they are slobber machines. That and the land mines they leave.

vantexan

Worst thing about Mastiffs is they are slobber machines. That and the land mines they leave.
Was at Pet Smart a few years ago. Guy brought in his two Mastiff puppies. One of them, who was already 80lbs at I think 6 months, left a huge pile right at the front door. Everyone was laughing.

MAKAVELI

The Neo is a cool dog but nothing matches the combination of size, power, speed and temperament of the Kangal. To watch these dogs work is amazing.