Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Re-Raise

30647E7F-E0E3-4B13-99F7-DB723CD2C89F.png

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I play in some 10 k buy in cash poker games. I have our real money in the stock market and land. I am still not sold on putting any serious money in any type of crypto.
You're already set for life, no reason to take any risks outside of the gambling addiction.

Re-Raise

You're already set for life, no reason to take any risks outside of the gambling addiction.
I hate to think that we could have set our kids up down the road if this is actually the future of wealth!

I guess someone convinced people that diamonds and gold were valuable.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I hate to think that we could have set our kids up down the road if this is actually the future of wealth!

I guess someone convinced people that diamonds and gold were valuable.

I'm just saying there's no reason to keep playing when you've already won the game. If you're loaded enough that you can drop 10k/ night on poker games I'm sure your kids will be fine.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Guilty of what?

By laddering out, do you mean only sell off segments at a time so I'm not completely out if it takes off?
Of thinking oh this is a good price to buy i am buying all I can right now.

When really you should buy in like 25% then if it drops buy in like 40% of what you have left then if drops again 60%

Yeah by laddering out I mean set a sell say $20 for 30% of your stack. Then 30% at $40 and so on.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Of thinking oh this is a good price to buy i am buying all I can right now.

When really you should buy in like 25% then if it drops buy in like 40% of what you have left then if drops again 60%

Yeah by laddering out I mean set a sell say $20 for 30% of your stack. Then 30% at $40 and so on.
I guess I did ladder 33/33/33. Just wasn't anticipating it to fall off a :censored2:ing cliff.