Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Re-Raise

Of thinking oh this is a good price to buy i am buying all I can right now.

When really you should buy in like 25% then if it drops buy in like 40% of what you have left then if drops again 60%

Yeah by laddering out I mean set a sell say $20 for 30% of your stack. Then 30% at $40 and so on.

545843A6-547C-4F69-A0E2-0E75878E0D95.gif

Over70irregs

Probably within next decade most of worlds currency will move to Bitcoin. Possibly work in tandem BTC savings/Dollar checking. Majority of alts are dependent on BTC but are going to 0 since they are not stores of value or function as currency. Stablecoins are a big target right now since they pay 6-10%. Banks are SEC whining. We are early. (Do your research)
1643371709276.png

Last edited:

Non sequitur

Probably within next decade most of worlds currency will move to Bitcoin. Possibly work in tandem BTC savings/Dollar checking. Majority of alts are dependent on BTC but are going to 0 since they are not stores of value or function as currency. Stablecoins are a big target right now since they pay 6-10%. Banks are SEC whining. We are early. (Do your research)
View attachment 370013
What about use case projects? Many of these alt coins are tech companies that sell Blockchain app solutions.