Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Over70irregs

1643939977080.png

1643950566629.jpeg

Brownslave688

Another project that’s finally got some stuff going for it. Scan the QR code. Pretty cool stuff.
37A11D37-3634-49F0-B8BE-DB31E7456EFF.jpeg

Over70irregs

And the same people who want to kill crypto are pushing to kill cash with a digital dollar.

It's all about control.
Bingo. Digital is going down no matter what. I prefer cash but the birds are singing. Monetary independence with self direction on grand scale is scary. There are no better options. If there are I’ll roll with you….

Over70irregs

Brownslave688

This was explained to me so I wrote it down verbatim. I guess there is a battle behind the scenes I guess. Web3 “Centralized companies with VC’s and Lp’s (Limited partners) who seek to control and/or gate keep the next evolution of the internet. EX. web3 Policy | Andreessen Horowitz
The problem is the next evolution of the Internet is designed entirely to prevent them from doing that.

Over70irregs

The problem is the next evolution of the Internet is designed entirely to prevent them from doing that.
I cannot believe that. I don’t see how you can have decentralized control birthed from centralization. The internet is worldwide but most people in US only have two legit providers. The internet should be like car dealerships in number. This is for a reason.