Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

oldngray

nowhere special
I think this "Hawk Tuah" gal is the funniest thing going at the moment. I wonder what mom and dad's reaction was the first time someone pointed it out to them. A proud moment no doubt.
youre-40-years.jpg

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
Cryptocurrencies are tools. Simple as that.

You can argue that the only tools you need are a saw and a hammer, but the markets disagree with you.

The gimmicks and scams will drop by the wayside, but anyone who can build something useful will probably find a market.

If it can solve a problem, it has a much better chance of standing the test of time.
Exactly. The ones with longer track records will start fading away too once one or two (prob just one) shows signs of mass adoption. BTC looks like it’ll will be the alternative to a CBDC. Which is what some in the government want us to adopt. It’s political now.

Over70irregs

Just study

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
Bitcoin Maxi:
If you mention Web3 don't even talk to me you're just an altcoin scammer!

Bitcoin Maxi Jack Dorsey:
Come use our Web5 platform, we're so awesome and legitimate we skipped right over Web4!

Lol.
That would be a decent comparison if A) They were the same person and a hypocrisy was exposed and B) if Jack Dorsey was an actual Bitcoin maxi. Neither is the case.

But Oliver is DEFINITELY a maxi and is a bit over the top at times. Which was why I shared that. He’s also a paid shill for a certain BTC exchange and makes a misleading claim to his followers (Twitter) on their behalf.

Dorsey occasional wears a Satoshi tshirt. But has never a tuallybsaid he’s a maxi.