Black FedEx driver punched

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I got accosted by 3 brothers in Oakland one time.

never made the news.

accosted; addressed and approached ( by someone ) boldly or aggressively ... have to remember the audience heeyah
I got robbed by 4 men of mexican descent in my package car, had to wait an hour for the POlice, finish my route, and got a union letter, for getting robbed. Didnt make the news.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
wooooo-mad.gif

Zowert

This is why I just want to get my year safe driving and miraculously win a bid to feeder. You deal with too many weirdos, and psychos when out delivering. Makes for some good stories though. Had buddies in scAmazon who got guns pulled out on them.
I had a shotgun pulled on me last peak. It was around 10pm, all the house’s lights were off so I figured they were asleep. Dropped some GAP bags at the front door and walked back down their driveway when I hear, “HEY MOTHER——ER STOP RIGHT THERE!” I turned around to see a dude with a Remington 870 at the ready. He realized who I was almost immediately and lowered his shotgun, “UPS?! What the hell are you doing out so late?! I almost shot you!” I kinda laughed nervously, “Well, I’m glad you didn’t..”

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I had a shotgun pulled on me last peak. It was around 10pm, all the house’s lights were off so I figured they were asleep. Dropped some GAP bags at the front door and walked back down their driveway when I hear, “HEY MOTHER——ER STOP RIGHT THERE!” I turned around to see a dude with a Remington 870 at the ready. He realized who I was almost immediately and lowered his shotgun, “UPS?! What the hell are you doing out so late?! I almost shot you!” I kinda laughed nervously, “Well, I’m glad you didn’t..”
Christ, man. I’d hate to go out like that. Glad to see you’re ok. It was worse when driving the rentals. Just in general. Especially at night. I don’t miss delivering just for that aspect, but I do miss delivering during the holidays. I would wear a blue Santa hat while I delivered to match the uniform, lol.

34yearpackagehumper

Totally off topic, but don’t think you’re escaping any crazies by coming to feeder.

I did 4 years in package and I’m on my second year in feeder, there’s no shortage of weirdos in the truck stops and rest areas either. Whodini was right when he sang “The freaks come out at night”
We had a feeder driver knocked in the head and robbed at a rest stop at one of local interstates. So being in feeders does not guarantee you anything .

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I remember being in my teens when the Internet was really taking off. A buddy of mine and I started talking smack to each other over AIM and we ended up meeting each other out in the middle of the street at 2 am to settle our differences.

Whole lotta tough talk in here from a bunch of keyboard warriors that know they will never have to meet each other and back up their words.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I remember being in my teens when the Internet was really taking off. A buddy of mine and I started talking smack to each other over AIM and we ended up meeting each other out in the middle of the street at 2 am to settle our differences.

Whole lotta tough talk in here from a bunch of keyboard warriors that know they will never have to meet each other and back up their words.
lol aim was great
I remember when the hackers started posting entire font pics on the screen
🧔‍♂️✊

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
lol aim was great
I remember when the hackers started posting entire font pics on the screen
🧔‍♂️✊
AIM was the Wild West. The only people you knew their username were people you knew in your life. If the talk got heated, you knew where to find each other.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
AIM was the Wild West. The only people you knew their username were people you knew in your life. If the talk got heated, you knew where to find each other.
that was only way to talk to chicks in highschool or call the parents rotary phone. These kids don’t realize how easy it is to meet hoes Now.
🧔‍♂️✊