Black Lives Matter? Statistics Show That They Do.....

floridays

Still no explanation for the achievement gap from you. It’s telling that you can’t answer that.
Others have already answered that for you, @armyvet was very clear, all he lacked offering was an illustrated pictorial. You simply have no regard for the truth, the truth puts an end to your games. I can answer the question, I simply refuse to share my answer with a person that is unwilling to hear. If you look toward my mentioning Asians, you may find a key. I expect a response from you claiming once again that I don't have an answer to your question. I certainly do. To use an illustration, I'm simply refusing to cast pearls to swine. I hope you understand what an illustration is, you've been know to take a statement and run to the wrong end zone. Another illustration.

It will be fine

Others have already answered that for you, @armyvet was very clear, all he lacked offering was an illustrated pictorial. You simply have no regard for the truth, the truth puts an end to your games. I can answer the question, I simply refuse to share my answer with a person that is unwilling to hear. If you look toward my mentioning Asians, you may find a key. I expect a response from you claiming once again that I don't have an answer to your question. I certainly do. To use an illustration, I'm simply refusing to cast pearls to swine. I hope you understand what an illustration is, you've been know to take a statement and run to the wrong end zone. Another illustration.
It’s ok to say, “I don’t know.” At least that would be honest.

floridays

It’s ok to say, “I don’t know.” At least that would be honest.
And "I don't know would be a lie."

You responded with something in line with what I expected. I'll give you a place to begin, where you can find the answer on your own. If someone convinces you, you'll not be convinced.
You need to look initially to what different cultures value. Get a legal pad make three columns title them
Asian American, African American, European American and record the achievements members of each group have made to the American landscape.

It will be fine

And "I don't know would be a lie."

You responded with something in line with what I expected. I'll give you a place to begin, where you can find the answer on your own. If someone convinces you, you'll not be convinced.
You need to look initially to what different cultures value. Get a legal pad make three columns title them
Asian American, African American, European American and record the achievements members of each group have made to the American landscape.
Why can’t you ever just state your case with an actual argument? It always bloviating nonsense and questions without answers. I suspect it’s because you can’t really defend any of your positions.

floridays

Why can’t you ever just state your case with an actual argument? It always bloviating nonsense and questions without answers. I suspect it’s because you can’t really defend any of your positions.

How did I know you wouldn't be willing to do any heavy lifting? I already addressed what you are asking now. If I convince you, you won't be convinced, do you remember my previous statement?
I understand, you want all of the answers for the test without putting any effort forth. Part of the answer lies in the previous statement no matter whose skin color we are talking about. You really have a problem with using your mind don't you.

floridays

Not a shotgun, so multiple fatalities, and Mr Shaw was not armed with a firearm, just with a desire to live.
So you downgrade the mans act of bravery simply because self-preservation was his driving force. I have no idea why you mention a shotgun, but as many or more fatalities quite possibly would have been realized under these conditions if the shooter was armed with a shotgun.

Sportello

So you downgrade the mans act of bravery simply because self-preservation was his driving force. I have no idea why you mention a shotgun, but as many or more fatalities quite possibly would have been realized under these conditions if the shooter was armed with a shotgun.
Nope.

Takes a deplorable person to get that out of my statement.

floridays

Nope.

Takes a deplorable person to get that out of my statement.
You mentioned his driving force as self-preservation, I mentioned his act. You could not respond to the post with, The man is to be applauded, or a great act of bravery or any response of the sort. You had to introduce weapons with a critique and then mention what caused him to act. I simply said a standing ovation is in order for his act.

MAKAVELI

Cool I simply asked a question and you supplied the answer. I hadn't searched about the victims yet, and was not aware of them being identified yet. Thank you for the article.
3 AM at a Waffle House in the south, I wouldn't expect a mix of white and black people.