Black Lives Matter? Statistics Show That They Do.....

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
3 AM at a Waffle House in the south, I wouldn't expect a mix of white and black people.
Been in one in South Carolina years ago about 5 am. We were driving to Hilton Head and I was starving. Me my wife and 2 small children were only white people in whole restaurant. No problems whatsoever except the table in front of me couldn’t afford there meal and the “mother “ left her 4 kids aged from about 2 to 10 at the table to go get “money “. This happened almost as soon as we sat down. She still hadn’t gotten back after we had finished our meal.... I contemplated offering to pay but didn’t want to cause a scene and how it would have been taken. I wish to this day I would have.

floridays

I'd be shocked.
You certainly would. Make a visit sometime, it may change your mind a little. There's good and bad form all colors, shapes and sizes. It's time for the good ones, all colors shapes and sizes to unite. Until then the chaos will continue. When the guy is caught, if I was king, he would have a fair trial at 10:30 the next morning and executed at 10:45. Simple. Sad events, beautiful young adults were executed earlier this morning. Truly sad. Prayers for their family and friends.

Sportello

Waffle House guy...

SS busts him near White House
SS takes his guns away and gives them to his dad
Dad gives guns back to the kid
The kid shoots up a Waffle House
Stopped by a good guy withoutout a gun
Good guy is Black
Shooter, who the SS had in custody and gave back his weapons to is white.

Yep, everyone is equal. Civil Rights worked.

Thanks LBJ.