Black Lives Matter? Statistics Show That They Do.....

floridays

Waffle House guy...

SS busts him near White House
SS takes his guns away and gives them to his dad
Dad gives guns back to the kid
The kid shoots up a Waffle House
Stopped by a good guy withoutout a gun
Good guy is Black
Shooter, who the SS had in custody and gave back his weapons to is white.

Yep, everyone is equal. Civil Rights worked.

Thanks LBJ.
Another display of a simple mind. You can always be counted on with a contribution. If good guy happened to be white, this post would have never been offered by you. Can you understand everything revolves around race with you?

refineryworker05

LOL you missed the point I didn't use my own personal observations, I actually asked folks that it and in some cases still happening to. Your saying its absurd I try, then your main source is your PC an your just trying to make a point of look what I can dig up for information. Again, I am not disputing it happens, I am questioning on what level it does. We can agree to disagree on your set in stone nothing but the truth data.
Yes, it is absurd you’d try to gauge racial disparities by asking individual people.

There is actual data about racial disparities across a wide range of indices about American life. I invite you to read about those wide spread racial disparities and know.

refineryworker05

And yet many Blacks still do well. And many white dropouts go into blue collar work. They drive trucks, learn a trade like plumbing, etc. My grandfather quit school after 8th grade during the Depression. Eventually learned how to drill water wells and was successful. There are a million variables as to why things are so yet with you it's just racism. I worked for FedEx for 29 years and during that time worked with many Blacks who made as much or more than me. I imagine it's the same over at UPS. No doubt there are employers who won't hire a Black person. And come up with B.S. reasons why. But with unemployment so low right now I'd say any person, no matter who they are, if they present themselves professionally can get a job easily right now. It may not pay what they want, but everyone without specialized training that pays or not working for a unionized outfit faces low pay and few benefits, if any, these days.

There are huge racial disparities in nearly every area of American life. People have done the work. The data is easy to access, you can read it. You can know.

Either you want to know or you don’t.

refineryworker05

They had Jim Crow laws in the Southeast. Not aware of such laws elsewhere. I never said there was no discrimination elsewhere but definitely not at that level. A lot of Blacks left the South to get jobs up North in auto factories and elsewhere. Plenty did well for themselves doing so. And you know what, a lot have returned to the South because they find the people nicer. "60 Minutes" did a segment on that phenomenon years ago. You have a blanket, one size fits all mentality. You don't allow for change, for personal growth. And you seem to gloss over problems in the Black community not caused by White racists. Today's South isn't your grandfather's South. Most people have learned to get along and move on.

This is just embarrassing. Black Americans experienced systematic discrimination all over America. Please stop embarrassing yourself. I mean damn.

Here is but one example. Redlining was a practice carried out by the federal government that was massively racist and specifically targeted black Americans all over America.

floridays

Yes, it is absurd you’d try to gauge racial disparities by asking individual people.

There is actual data about racial disparities across a wide range of indices about American life. I invite you to read about those wide spread racial disparities and know.
Post the data, now and the causes of these disparities, and I and others can read them and draw conclusions.

refineryworker05

It's called an anecdotal fallacy and it's very popular among racists.
kek
I know.

Look, I am not the most charitable to others who I dont know and who I disagree with about certain topics, but one poster is really pretending that black Americans didn’t experience systematic racism all over America. He is really like it was only the south. Smh.

And another one is pretending asking individual people can reveal widespread racial disparities and that he can personally observe it.

Look I do not name call, but that’s just plain stupid.

Whenever discussing racial disparities, some people react like the existence of these disparities is a personal affront. Like they are being charged personally as guilty.
And they start saying a lot of stupid stuff.

floridays

This is just embarrassing. Black Americans experienced systematic discrimination all over America. Please stop embarrassing yourself. I mean damn.

Here is but one example. Redlining was a practice carried out by the federal government that was massively racist and specifically targeted black Americans all over America.
You are total and complete BS. Redlining had to do with financial institutions declining loans to persons that lived in various places, based on crime, insurance loss, payouts and various other inputs that made selling mortgages in these types of areas risky bad business. Your full of sewage, try selling some more sht.

refineryworker05

You are total and complete BS. Redlining had to do with financial institutions declining loans to persons that lived in various places, based on crime, insurance loss, payouts and various other inputs that made selling mortgages in these types of areas risky bad business. Your full of sewage, try selling some more sht.

Lol, no. look up the 1968 civil rights bill on housing and learn something.