Triggered?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Woke White Lady Miss CEO would say that not allowing someone's self-expression might be a safety issue, because it makes mentally ill people like this guy and other people who can't meet appearance standards feel unwelcome, and thus they might commit suicide.

It's all white-cis-heteropression
She's a fellow white

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
.IIWoke White Lady Miss CEO would say that not allowing someone's self-expression might be a safety issue, because it makes mentally ill people like this guy and other people who can't meet appearance standards feel unwelcome, and thus they might commit suicide.

It's all white-cis-heteropression
Big Carol only allows this because in her woke bubble she is petrified of being called a racist.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Anybody else see stuff like this and think about things they did in the past that felt stupid and/or embarrassing at the time but really weren't even close in comparison? It's such a weird twilight zone-feeling time to be alive.
Is he one of those non-binaries?

Thebrownblob

Nope doesn’t trigger me but I’m not a boomer but I also think if he thinks it’s normal why is he making such a big deal of it?. Probably because he knows it’s not normal.

oldupsman

I saw a package car yesterday that was just filthy, I mean FILTHY.
That triggers me more than that guy. And I've had more than one
person who knows me and know I worked there 32 years and say to me,
"What happen to UPS."