Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

over9five

Staff member
Things Men don't do:

1. Pierce their ears, or especially

2. Put some massive :censored2: hole in your ear. Maybe his boyfriend likes it, but I think it's dumb.

3. Dye your hair. Can't imagine telling my wife I have an appointment at the hairdresser...

4. Look like a bum going to work with a 3 days growth of beard.

5. Make a cute little picture of your Millennial self, and advertise on the internet...

YES, I AM TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No, singleness is singleness. Sorry to disappoint you. The past wasn't as gay as the present.

They weren't closeted. They just weren't gay.
Newsflash: Human behavior has not changed. Sorry to make you look stupid.

Your exposure to how bad it is has changed( instant media, what is being pushed, etc.) which has gave you the idea that there is more "gayness" now than the past. Not true at all.

wilberforce15

Newsflash: Human behavior has not changed. Sorry to make you look stupid.

Your exposure to how bad it is has changed( instant media, what is being pushed, etc.) which has gave you the idea that there is more "gayness" now than the past. Not true at all.
Human behavior has changed. Of course some people were gay. That's why we had laws against sodomy.

But yes, people and culture have changed, and homosexuality has been encouraged and created by modern dysfunction.

wilberforce15

So you're admitting this is wrong now or are you going to continue to talk out of both sides of your mouth?
I've been consistent. You just can't read.

Either you know what I said and want to lie about it, or you aren't able to read. I don't care which. You're not worth correcting any more.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Things Men don't do:

2. Put some massive :censored2: hole in your ear. Maybe his boyfriend likes it, but I think it's dumb.

3. Dye your hair. Can't imagine telling my wife I have an appointment at the hairdresser...

5. Make a cute little picture of your Millennial self, and advertise on the internet...

All I wanted.... was a pair of bell bottomed pants.

Don't have them anymore.

:biggrin:

JL 0513

It's a disgrace that this is a Tweet from UPS. They feel they have to proactively signal their newfound wokeness in such an obvious pandering way.

The tattoos are one thing, but the ear tunnel is another. Aside from being hidious, it is a clear safety hazard. Anything that can get hooked on something and injure yourself is again dress code. We can't even wear refective vests that don't break away.

So here's UPS showcasing something still against their own policy. Meanwhile, we can't wear non UPS socks while wearing shorts.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Serious question, so when that guy decides to take out his ear gauge or when elderly. Does he get get surgery on the ear lobe or let it swing in the wind like an overused pusillanimous?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It's a disgrace that this is a Tweet from UPS. They feel they have to proactively signal their newfound wokeness in such an obvious pandering way.

The tattoos are one thing, but the ear tunnel is another. Aside from being hidious, it is a clear safety hazard. Anything that can get hooked on something and injure yourself is again dress code. We can't even wear refective vests that don't break away.

So here's UPS showcasing something still against their own policy. Meanwhile, we can't wear non UPS socks while wearing shorts.
My first on car warned me about wearing rings. The only one I wear is my wedding band, and I told him that wasn’t coming off.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I've been consistent. You just can't read.

Either you know what I said and want to lie about it, or you aren't able to read. I don't care which. You're not worth correcting any more.
Ignorant.
Human behavior has changed. Of course some people were gay. That's why we had laws against sodomy.

But yes, people and culture have changed, and homosexuality has been encouraged and created by modern dysfunction.
Homosexuality has been "encouraged "( media, laws, etc,) but not "created"by "Modern dysfunction." Homosexuality was "functioning " in ancient times the same as today.
No, singleness is singleness. Sorry to disappoint you. The past wasn't as gay as the present.
The past wasn't as gay as the present. Funny.
Your newly acquired knowledge of something today doesn't make what was happening in the past (human behavior) different.
They weren't closeted. They just weren't gay.
Can you expound on this?
Do you mean that some of those in the past that showed all the traits, signs, and mannerisms of being homo, were not homo, but those today who show the same are because they acknowledge they are?

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Things Men don't do:

2/5. I'm good.