• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So can we wear whatever we want now?
I retired last year,and always laughed when i was threatened with a Warning Letter for not wearing UPS socks while the younger drivers came in looking homeless . i saw a driver delivering last week and his shorts were almost around his knees. it was funny and sad

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I retired last year,and always laughed when i was threatened with a Warning Letter for not wearing UPS socks while the younger drivers came in looking homeless . i saw a driver delivering last week and his shorts were almost around his knees. it was funny and sad
Lol, Shorts to the knees? ... "Shants".

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The world used to work very differently. All kinds of historical people are now called gay, when they were nothing of the sort. We just look back through stupid modern lenses and don't understand how things worked.
No.
There was no such thing as gay "back then".
The Flintstones had a gay old time. When Johnny comes marching home again ''we'll all feel gay"
Since Casey is an historical figure, and you don't want to look at him through modern lens and don't understand how things worked, I'll just go with he was a *

Last edited by a moderator:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Not offended. Seen coming years ago.
UPS was the Company. The standards for employees, lets just say, the bar was high.
Now? Take those browns off that guy, put a fedx ground shirt on him, no difference. Loserville.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I donā€™t care anymore.
No.
The Flintstones had a gay old time. When Johnny comes marching home again ''we'll all feel gay"
Since Casey is an historical figure, and you don't want to look at him through modern lens and don't understand how things worked, I'll just go with he was a *
They were deviants back then. The put them in asylumā€™s. Ahhh, the good old days.

Last edited by a moderator:

wilberforce15

No.
Do you have any evidence you'd like to share?

raceanoncr

I won't judged either way. All I'll say is this:
When I was hired, the personel guy told me, "We don't do ANY advertising. YOU and our VEHICLES are our advertisement".
Now?