Breaking news...LIAM at the....

We had a few guys with the same attitude here in 251 a couple years ago...
Don't think those same members won't turn of you once again. If you haven been in the business long you don't know how fical they can be and turn on you in a heartbeat. I've looked you up. I know what YOU accomplished. You should be proud of your commitment. You have your head on your shoulders but that only goes so far.

Here is some of them. Got more in the house as early fall decorations.
image.jpg

Hopefully you will see the light.
I already have. Come November of next year there will a big let down for the tdu backed teamsters United. Leedham and pope got foster bad. This won't be much different. Wait till I'll the audio drops with the atrocious things Tim days. They won't have a chance. From what I hear it's very damaging. I'd be scared if I was him. Then again nobody would ever get me on tape saying stuff like this. I don't talk like that. Just wait.

I already have. Come November of next year there will a big let down for the tdu backed teamsters United. Leedham and pope got foster bad. This won't be much different. Wait till I'll the audio drops with the atrocious things Tim days. They won't have a chance. From what I hear it's very damaging. I'd be scared if I was him. Then again nobody would ever get me on tape saying stuff like this. I don't talk like that. Just wait.
So you think who we have in office cares about us?