Breaking news...LIAM at the....

So you think who we have in office cares about us?
I know hall and I believe he does. There's more to negotiations than you or I can understand. We are both ups drivers. We know our job very well but doing their job is a whole other animal.

There is so much to it. No matter what members get there is always going to be unhappy people. Does the Teamcare thing suck for you. Yea I guess it does but it was going to happen. Obama care changed everything. Ups is run by Wall Street. Things are so different since we went public. I feel for people who are unhappy about their healthcare but others got better healthcare.

Nobody ever cared about my healthcare being inferior to yours. Christ for my whole career I had this medical and my wife and I loved it. I make 34.49 an hour. It's not like it's breaking me. Things change. Ups should have never went public in the first place. I've had the experience of talking with many high level ups people.

They all feel it was a huge mistake to go public. Greedy. This place was never going to be the same. Bush for 8 years for christs sake. Wtf. Labor isn't the same anymore. We want to come back and with so many young people not finding jobs and with huge collage debt I'm thinking some kind of revolution will need to take place. I'm hoping labor will be at the forefront.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I know hall and I believe he does. There's more to negotiations than you or I can understand. We are both ups drivers. We know our job very well but doing their job is a whole other animal.

There is so much to it. No matter what members get there is always going to be unhappy people. Does the Teamcare thing suck for you. Yea I guess it does but it was going to happen. Obama care changed everything. Ups is run by Wall Street. Things are so different since we went public. I feel for people who are unhappy about their healthcare but others got better healthcare.

Nobody ever cared about my healthcare being inferior to yours. Christ for my whole career I had this medical and my wife and I loved it. I make 34.49 an hour. It's not like it's breaking me. Things change. Ups should have never went public in the first place. I've had the experience of talking with many high level ups people.

They all feel it was a huge mistake to go public. Greedy. This place was never going to be the same. Bush for 8 years for christs sake. Wtf. Labor isn't the same anymore. We want to come back and with so many young people not finding jobs and with huge collage debt I'm thinking some kind of revolution will need to take place. I'm hoping labor will be at the forefront.
We don't have Teamcare, thanks to Timmy...:)...

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Why can't you posers see the facade of TDU Tim? You really think his focus is on improving the union? You really don't know that he is being told what to say?