Brightdrop electric trucks

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Besides me, who else is driving one?
Gimme tips. I already turned off the "one pedal" driving thingy.

FedupExpress

Best tip, Don't drive one. Fedex originally ordered chargers for a different electric truck that went out of business. Them. Tin cans are rubbish.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
We had our chargers installed about 5 yrs. ago w/no electric anything since. The charger plugs right into this bright drop.
I heard, since it's fully electric, that I can now park in handicap spaces.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
FedEx cracks me up with this kind of stuff. The company is crashing and burning right now but they’re still trying to make themselves look good in the public eye. Why is buying electric vehicles more important than the success and reputation (service-wise) of the company? Here’s a crazy idea, how about delivering packages on time and in good condition?

Artee

I imagine these are the trucks that most stations are getting?

The Chanje chargers at the stations around here have all had that name taken off and been rebuilt to higher standards to be able to charge multiple trucks now at the same time. One of the stations around here took out all the chargers that had installed because it turn out the city would not let them hook up to the electric on the street. You think you would have asked that first before spending over $1m for the install only having to rip it all out.

The trucks have actually been pretty darn reliable for over the past 6 months. The bumpers are not real bumpers so the drivers have to keep that in mind when backing into loading docks. The won't take as much punishment like the old Grummans.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
One of the stations around here took out all the chargers that had installed because it turn out the city would not let them hook up to the electric on the street. You think you would have asked that first before spending over $1m for the install only having to rip it all out.

I don't what city that is, but any other city would have nixed that during the permitting process. You've got to have all those details in order before you'll be issued a permit.