Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You two can't even make change for a nickel...you have no sense.

R.jpg

floridays

Why did DeSantis hire a Russian connected aviation firm to charter airplanes from a different firm?
Because he is a puppet of Putin, exactly like the Mueller investigation proved of Trump.

I don't know,
Why have I flown on United Airlines and I found out I was actually flying a contractor aircraft under the United Name?

floridays

Huh? What the hell are you talking about, policy is all that matters
Really?
Why exactly did the left and the rinos both complain about Trump's tweeting?

You said they were the same, later you injected policy.

Why not say at the onset,

"They have the same policies."?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Really?
Why exactly did the left and the rinos both complain about Trump's tweeting?

You said they were the same, later you injected policy.

Why not say at the onset,

"They have the same policies."?
No one cares about tweets, that's all smoke and mirrors for rubes to chew on

To be more clear, no matter what differences they have in appearance, DeSantis and Trump are functionally the same candidate

fishtm2001

"DeSantis used taxpayer funds to charter a plane carrying about 50 immigrants from Venezuela and Colombia to Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, in what was effectively a proof of concept of a Stormfront-derived talking point about alleged liberal hypocrisy. He didn't receive the "get off my lawn" response he was hoping for. Residents of the island instead rallied to help the new arrivals. (Which didn't stop Fox News from simply pretending that locals responded with the racist reaction DeSantis was hoping for.) Because of the speedy help offered by the people of Martha's Vineyard and the state of Massachusetts, in fact, lawyers brought in for pro bono assistance swiftly discovered the unbelievable levels of fraud that DeSantis' people had employed to make this stunt happen. "

Salon

floridays

No one cares about tweets, that's all smoke and mirrors for rubes to chew on

To be more clear, no matter what differences they have in appearance, DeSantis and Trump are functionally the same candidate
I see you back away some more.

Now tweets don't matter, yet those tweets were a major target to turn public perception regarding Trump.

Yes the policies are the same, Trump and DeSantis are not., you neglected policy in your initial post.

Do you care to back away once again from your initial statement?

I may hay another bone I want to pick with you as well.

floridays

"DeSantis used taxpayer funds to charter a plane carrying about 50 immigrants from Venezuela and Colombia to Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, in what was effectively a proof of concept of a Stormfront-derived talking point about alleged liberal hypocrisy. He didn't receive the "get off my lawn" response he was hoping for. Residents of the island instead rallied to help the new arrivals. (Which didn't stop Fox News from simply pretending that locals responded with the racist reaction DeSantis was hoping for.) Because of the speedy help offered by the people of Martha's Vineyard and the state of Massachusetts, in fact, lawyers brought in for pro bono assistance swiftly discovered the unbelievable levels of fraud that DeSantis' people had employed to make this stunt happen. "

Salon
Effectively DeSantis sent new illegal entry's to a self-proclaimed sanctuary safe harbor and after feeding the mass homeless and hungered they called the governor to dispatch their asses.

Not from a fancy publication like Salon

From floridays
and that is truth, choke on it