Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

fishtm2001

Somebody is lying, and it isn't DeSantis. His people got signed consent forms from those 50. They already surmised what Dems might try and they crossed their t's and dotted their i's. Good luck!
The brochure says that migrants who arrive in Massachusetts will be eligible for numerous benefits, including "8 months cash assistance," "assistance with housing," "food," "clothing," "transportation to job interviews," "job training," "job placement," "registering children for school," "assistance applying for Social Security cards," and many other benefits.

None of this is true.

newolddude

The brochure says that migrants who arrive in Massachusetts will be eligible for numerous benefits, including "8 months cash assistance," "assistance with housing," "food," "clothing," "transportation to job interviews," "job training," "job placement," "registering children for school," "assistance applying for Social Security cards," and many other benefits.

None of this is true.
You're talking to a group that finds this funny and cool.

newolddude

They also apparently think it makes perfect sense for ronald to import refugees from Texas.
If Texas Governor Greg Abbott needs Texas cleaned up he should be leading this effort. He should also be using Texas money and Texas planes to move these immigrants.

Let's say a hurricane hits and destroys Galveston Texas. Is DeSantis responsible for rebuilding that city?

This is all about DeSantis getting campaign material for 2024 and nothing else.

newolddude

Speaking for myself it won't be funny until those cities are wading through illegals, I just hope no one is harmed or killed, I don't give a rats ass if they steal their :poop: however.
If you don't want your place invaded by "illegals" then don't live in/move to the Texas/Mexico border.

floridays

If you don't want your place invaded by "illegals" then don't live in/move to the Texas/Mexico border.
If I had my way the whole Mid Atlantic and Northeastern seaboard would be border towns.

There's absolutely no reason for the southern border to enjoy all the diversity of illegal immigration, it's in the spirit of equity and equality to share our bounty with our brothers and sisters.

floridays

floridays

The plane is the same one used to transport 50 illegal immigrants to Marthas' Vineyard
These leftist c suckers are gonna be on fire 2 sets of 50 people and they have a conniption fit.

Reminds me of a beer commercial

"It doesn't get any better than this"