By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
I was 18 before I ate at a Mickey D's.
It as the first time I ever ate at a "chain" restaurant.
My parents were blind, so I cooked meals from the time I was 10 years old.

I was probably a teenager before I ate at McDonald's. When I was younger I went to other burger chains like Burger Chef.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hated clothes shopping. Not because of me. I found a pair of jeans that fit said get 3-4 different colors and let's go home.

My brother on the other hand made shopping miserable. One Easter we had to travel to 4 different towns to get his outfit.
Lol. My mother had six kids. No way she would have put up with that.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I was probably a teenager before I ate at McDonald's. When I was younger I went to other burger chains like Burger Chef.
I grew up in a small rural South Georgia town (~2000 population).
There weren't any chain restaurants or stores in my town.
Now it's over ~12,000 with lots of chains.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hated clothes shopping. Not because of me. I found a pair of jeans that fit said get 3-4 different colors and let's go home.

My brother on the other hand made shopping miserable. One Easter we had to travel to 4 different towns to get his outfit.
He didn't want to wear the same color flannel for Easter Brunch as you?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yesterday: Regular cheeseburger and McDonald's for $1.00, all drinks $1.00, cost me $2.00+tax for a quick lunch.

Both of my kids worked their first job at Mickey D's.

Every Saturday the bus from the city going up to our local prison for visitation would stop by for dinner. Each of them would order a burger, fries and drink off of the dollar menu. $3.21.