By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Its like when a UPS driver has to listen to an irate customer. Keep your mouth shut and walk away. Many jobs restrict what the employees can do.
Outside of anything that requires a security clearance, who restricts what?

I’m honestly trying to think of what UPS does to restrict me outside of work, and besides the phone constantly ringing, I can’t think of a damn thing

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I never had a Facebook account. I really still can't understand why anyone would be interested in what I did today and how many boogies my kids picked.
Twitter has been tremendous to me at UPS as crazy as it sounds. It increased my visibility with the higher ups. When I had my FT interview they knew who I was. The district manager even asked how my dog was.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Twitter has been tremendous to me at UPS as crazy as it sounds. It increased my visibility with the higher ups. When I had my FT interview they knew who I was. The district manager even asked how my dog was.
That's great. How about you guys try to get our start times back within reason, instead of humping each other's digital dog dicks?

Future

Victory Ride
Yeah I could see that being a problem then. We had a guy get kicked out of driving class because he got drunk at the hotel UPS was paying for and was naked in the hallway.
IMG_5547.GIF