By Invitation Only

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
I think overall with the school employees, it's an issue based on the context of the joke. It's like sexual innuendo. And a sexually promiscuous joke should never be published by a teacher or principal who may encounter children or even young adults daily as part of their career.
There's so many news stories of teachers hooking up with students. The parents that removed their children are probably focused on that. The picture would be acceptable if the dude wasn't on the ground, than it'd just look like they were holding it - like many people pose and "hold" the sunset etc.

If there is a beer in hand that's acceptable, if it's a photo of them absolutely hammered flipping off the photographer or flashing/mooning them, that's wrong.
There's a fine line of what's deemed appropriate and what isn't.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
They random drug test kids in the school district I live in

If positive kicked out of any sports or extra curricular

I have no problem with it
You guys have tougher schools than anything I experienced, and I went to a private school where they could do just about anything but murder you

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Outside of anything that requires a security clearance, who restricts what?

I’m honestly trying to think of what UPS does to restrict me outside of work, and besides the phone constantly ringing, I can’t think of a damn thing
You do realize that UPS has a social media policy in place? IF they didn't care what you post on social media then they wouldn't have one

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Undercover perv? Lol.
25DA4907-F435-4AB2-BBA4-07E26CEE8F46.gif