By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I would let someone else do all the work and write a big ass check when he/she was done.

Our first house when we were married was a complete gut job. We bought it cheap, put a lot of sweat equity in to it and sold it for a nice profit, which we used to pay off all of our bills. We then made all new bills.

Do not want to go through anything like that ever again.
Even paying someone there's a ton of decisions to be made.

Paint color obvious

Flooring obvious

The fact that there's a gazillion choices for baseboard and crown....not so obvious.

And while certain things look good on an individual basis you have to think will they work together. That's hard to do without seeing them together.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Like seeing old houses, not so much living in one.

With all you are doing to it, the only "old" thing in there, is the, uh, mmm, the, uh, maybe a board or two?
Actually funny you say that. The fact that the 2x4 are actually 2x4 made the doors a bit of a challenge.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hoopties?

Luxury cars are more dependent on the local areas. Were you in Westerville? That is mostly middle class. Borders on ghetto but millionaires on the other side.
I think the hospital is in a lower class area. We saw some sights, white and black. Lol. Nice hospital though. I’m so glad my mom has a pleasant, fun personality. She’s always a favorite of people taking care of her. I know that makes a huge difference in the quality of care.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think the hospital is in a lower class area. We saw some sights, white and black. Lol. Nice hospital though. I’m so glad my mom has a pleasant, fun personality. She’s always a favorite of people taking care of her. I know that makes a huge difference in the quality of care.
Did Mom eat some undercooked food?