By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Dummy. I could have given you hints to make it fun.

1- The Phil Conners... You get somebody to feed you information. Armed with that info, you approach that person like you knew them all their lives!

2- Mr Money Bags ... You need to photoshop the family by a huge house, fancy cars, etc. You show the pics but never talk about money. They will assume you have it.
Lmao. I invented the Phil Conners!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dummy. I could have given you hints to make it fun.

1- The Phil Conners... You get somebody to feed you information. Armed with that info, you approach that person like you knew them all their lives!

2- Mr Money Bags ... You need to photoshop the family by a huge house, fancy cars, etc. You show the pics but never talk about money. They will assume you have it.
3- She's Into You- Find a girl your wife hated in High school. Ask that girl to make your wife jealous. (Warning!- do not use this method if you plan on getting some later on that evening)

Wally

The whole purpose of a reunion is to make everyone think you are doing better than they are. This is why crash diets are crucial for the woman. The pay off is huge.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
7B865772-648D-464C-A71F-034A9E864168.jpeg

Good morning.

Wally

3- She's Into You- Find a girl your wife hated in High school. Ask that girl to make your wife jealous. (Warning!- do not use this method if you plan on getting some later on that evening)
My first wife got more than a little jealous at one reunion as old girlfriends kept showing up. Lol. Truth is she looked way better but was a head case.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ever wish you stayed in it considering the current state of this place?
The place I left already sucked way worse than this. I was working 70-120 hours a week driving a paint truck. DOT violations, unsafe conditions, lots of drug use(not by me). I was young and dumb, but knew I wouldn’t last there. Ended up at UPS and thought things were great for ten years, but I’m fearful for the future.