By Invitation Only

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Years ago we bought 5 bucks worth of those at a Phoenix flea market. They were 50 cents each. They are still all over the house. You don't realize how nice they are until you are away from home and your back itches.

Break the handle off about halfway and they make a good taint scratcher

oldngray

nowhere special
Break the handle off about halfway and they make a good taint scratcher
th.jpg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
How's the fit on those? I know they like to advertise how "generous" the sizing is. I'd hate to buy one and have it arrive fitting like a tarp.
I wear the boxer briefs, and I gave both my son and son in law Duluth underwear for Christmas a couple of years ago. That's all they will wear now. They are very comfortable, as well as durable. You get on their email list when you order from them and the underwear goes on sale pretty often.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
How's the fit on those? I know they like to advertise how "generous" the sizing is. I'd hate to buy one and have it arrive fitting like a tarp.

mens-hanger-bender-fire-hose-shirt-jac-31500.html

I have two (one black and one dark blue) of the previous model of these. Mine have buttons instead of snaps. Both are XL, and I'm about 180 and 5'10". They aren't exactly stylish, but they are warm as hell and the fabric is about as tough as you can get.