By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Life of a Mod...

DRQHBhPW7dCw.gif
OnbSAsX1AX4l.gif

rod

Retired 23 years
I don’t remember how long but they could only handle one of us at a time. Lol.
I'm stuck with the 3 grandkids (10 year old twin girls and a 12 year old boy)-my daughter and my son-in-law for a month---one year it was for 5 weeks. Believe me by the time the 3rd week rolls around I'm ready to pull my hair out and during the 4th week I tell my wife to hide my gun cabinet key from me.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm stuck with the 3 grandkids (10 year old twin girls and a 12 year old boy)-my daughter and my son-in-law for a month---one year it was for 5 weeks. Believe me by the time the 3rd week rolls around I'm ready to pull my hair out and during the 4th week I tell my wife to hide my gun cabinet key from me.
Did your son have any kids?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That’s great though that you two are willing to take them for a month. I’m sure your daughter really appreciates it. Everyone needs a break from their kids now and then. Plus it gives the two of you and the grandkids some memories. Teach them how to change the oil. Lol.