By Invitation Only

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Lots of homes for sale in Illinois. Everyone leaving.

There legit is a house across the street for sale lol

Dude it’s nuts. I’ve been super interested in 3 houses. One sold in 3 days and above asking price. One turned into a dong showing contest and went for well above asking price. In a flood zone mind you. And this last one sold this morning before I could even put an offer in.

I’ve looked at acreage too to either move in a double wide or build and it’s selling so fast it’s not even worth it. It’s incredibly annoying.

Realtor asked me if I’d be interested in Illinois. I laughed and said absolutely not. Ridiculous.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Lots of homes for sale in Illinois. Everyone leaving.

There legit is a house across the street for sale lol

Dude it’s nuts. I’ve been super interested in 3 houses. One sold in 3 days and above asking price. One turned into a dong showing contest and went for well above asking price. In a flood zone mind you. And this last one sold this morning before I could even put an offer in.

I’ve looked at acreage too to either move in a double wide or build and it’s selling so fast it’s not even worth it. It’s incredibly annoying.

Realtor asked me if I’d be interested in Illinois. I laughed and said absolutely not. Ridiculous.

Although there is a place out in the middle of nowhere with a nice Cedar home and 100 acres with a giant pole barn. I’d love to have it. But don’t wanna commute 65 miles to work.