By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The guy does sound like a slumlord but thats another issue. If it was really about the lawn the city could have mowed the grass and billed him.

If the house is bad enough cities can usually tear them down as public nuisances but doesn't sound like it was that bad.
In Florida it is illegal to foreclose on property. Fines are their only recourse.

oldngray

nowhere special
photos-19-3.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So everything should be free?

Because the service fees are almost as expensive as the tickets themselves?
For starters selling a ticket and emailing it to me isn’t some huge impossible service. But no I don’t expect it to be free.

I also don’t expect my cost to go from $388 to $520 when they add their fees. Would have been $550 if I had added ticket protection.

upschuck

For starters selling a ticket and emailing it to me isn’t some huge impossible service. But no I don’t expect it to be free.

I also don’t expect my cost to go from $388 to $520 when they add their fees. Would have been $550 if I had added ticket protection.
What kind of tickets have that kinds of fees? For that high, I'd go to the box office, and avoid those fees.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
DDF59751-BF43-4CA4-84FA-77255879EBBC.jpeg
DEED6969-858A-4AC4-B4E9-EB70983D1E18.jpeg

This is an excellent example of society having unrealistic expectations of how people should look based on what they see in the media. Kind of like how men think women should look like Playboy models. The internet has blown up because Jason Momoa had a picture taken in “dad bod” shape. I’m sure there are millions of dads who would love to look like he does in the top picture.