By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Back in my day we called that gesture when upside down "ballgazing". I guess now it's useful for trolling idiots.

I particularly like this quote. Your 7 year old has no idea what the symbol is. Hell 90% of people have no idea it’s a “hate” symbol. The only reason your 7 year old would be distraught over it would be because you caused them to be.

“I've been emotionally distraught about it. I'm still pretty upset that someone felt they needed to do this to children," Tiffiney Zinger said. "It can cause emotional stress on my child and her development."

oldngray

nowhere special
I particularly like this quote. Your 7 year old has no idea what the symbol is. Hell 90% of people have no idea it’s a “hate” symbol. The only reason your 7 year old would be distraught over it would be because you caused them to be.

“I've been emotionally distraught about it. I'm still pretty upset that someone felt they needed to do this to children," Tiffiney Zinger said. "It can cause emotional stress on my child and her development."

Sad when a couple of internet trolls can change the meaning of a harmless symbol. And the media jumps in and supports the silliness.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So you go to Sam's Club?
Ralphs and Albertsons and pit them against each other. To the Ralphs produce mgr I say,"you know, Albertsons has the black seedless grapes for 88 cents a lb." Not to be outdone, he lowers the price for me.

You just have to know how to work it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yeah but not many 70 year olds drive.

Also you have all the Cubans smuggling over gas in their boats.
Speaking of which....I just watched this old man almost fall backwards trying to step off a curb. He couldn’t step down from the curb by himself. A woman had to help him off the curb. He drove to the bank I was at. SMH.

0F95C1CC-6F36-4959-B46A-57C816CFF1D1.jpeg