By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Not all poor people are fat. So being poor doesn’t make you fat.

My grandpa was fat. Had a heart attack and decided he better lose weight.

My mom was fat. Got diabetes and decided she better lose weight.

What changed? Their incentive which in turn increased their willpower.

I agree being poor doesn't make you fat. I was saying what that study claimed.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3138_19.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
There is a place on my route that buys plasma from customers for $300 the first time, less anytime after that. @Wally you better hope you never need any plasma in your life because if you could see the people I see going in there to sell their plasma this would be you.....

5E9F10B8-7D2E-4BBF-BFBE-28C01F0311F6.jpeg

The majority of the people look homeless and don't have a full set of teeth. Lol.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I had to have a blood transfusion once (so far) and that was my first thought. It worked out great, but all kinds of stuff ran through my mind.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There is a place on my route that buys plasma from customers for $300 the first time, less anytime after that. @Wally you better hope you never need any plasma in your life because if you could see the people I see going in there to sell their plasma this would be you.....

View attachment 266363

The majority of the people look homeless and don't have a full set of teeth. Lol.
I get my plasma in the correct demographics.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The fake impeachment is failing.TheHill.com has President Trump’s approval number
up. It is up to 47%. You don't go up unless people see through it.

rod

Retired 23 years

View attachment 266363

I donate blood 3 or 4 times a year at the VFW blood drives. That is the only place I do it but the Red Cross still calls me about twice a month wanting more. I swear they would drain you dry if you let them.

oldngray

nowhere special
I donate blood 3 or 4 times a year at the VFW blood drives. That is the only place I do it but the Red Cross still calls me about twice a month wanting more. I swear they would drain you dry if you let them.

Red Cross rubs me the wrong way with how much they charge others for donated blood. VFW blood drives are good.