By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
065D0500-9DB1-45D5-9F88-84038CE1126C.jpeg

If any of you ever want to remove the “family jewels” one day, these are the scars the surgery will leave behind.

542thruNthru

Why did this student have music on during class time?

I wonder if it was Bach or Mozart?

He mentions being on a computer. I assume he was doing class work on it and maybe the teacher allows them to listen to music. But slapping the teachers hand? Really? He asked for help and the teacher muted his music to help him.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He mentions being on a computer. I assume he was doing class work on it and maybe the teacher allows them to listen to music. But slapping the teachers hand? Really? He asked for help and the teacher muted his music to help him.
Most likely his essay for Harvard.

542thruNthru

Well I'll be getting a nice customer complaint today.

I'm on the 4th floor heading down. Elevator opens and a noticeably frustrated lady rolls her eyes at me and huffs. She steps in front of the buttons as she tells me. "Sorry but I'm in a hurry so you need to wait till I get to the basement.."

I tell her "I'm only going to the 3rd floor.."

She cuts me off and says "Sorry you have to wait." And steps in front of me blocking the buttons again as I reach to hit 3.

So I nod.. "sure that's ok.. I can wait." The doors close. She relaxes and steps to get in front of the door. As soon as she does I reach over and hit all the buttons(3,2,1) as I swipe down to hit 3. "Oh second thought I'm in a hurry also."

Oh wow was she pissed. Cussing and yelling at me. I just nodded as I stepped out and said "have a nice day Ms."