By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well I'll be getting a nice customer complaint today.

I'm on the 4th floor heading down. Elevator opens and a noticeably frustrated lady rolls her eyes at me and huffs. She steps in front of the buttons as she tells me. "Sorry but I'm in a hurry so you need to wait till I get to the basement.."

I tell her "I'm only going to the 3rd floor.."

She cuts me off and says "Sorry you have to wait." And steps in front of me blocking the buttons again as I reach to hit 3.

So I nod.. "sure that's ok.. I can wait." The doors close. She relaxes and steps to get in front of the door. As soon as she does I reach over and hit all the buttons(3,2,1) as I swipe down to hit 3. "Oh second thought I'm in a hurry also."

Oh wow was she pissed. Cussing and yelling at me. I just nodded as I stepped out and said "have a nice day Ms."
Good for you! The entitlement of people nowadays. SMH.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

I'm on the 4th floor heading down. Elevator opens and a noticeably frustrated lady rolls her eyes at me and huffs. She steps in front of the buttons as she tells me. "Sorry but I'm in a hurry so you need to wait till I get to the basement.."

She cuts me off and says "Sorry you have to wait." And steps in front of me blocking the buttons again as I reach to hit 3.

So I nod.. "sure that's ok.. I can wait." The doors close. She relaxes and steps to get in front of the door. As soon as she does I reach over and hit all the buttons(3,2,1) as I swipe down to hit 3. "Oh second thought I'm in a hurry also."

Oh wow was she pissed. Cussing and yelling at me. I just nodded as I stepped out and said "have a nice day Ms."

Working at a brisk pace.

You'll be OK.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I would love to hear what would’ve happened if it was @scooby0048 in the same situation. Lol.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

But was she hot?

oldngray

nowhere special

Did you leave her a fart as you walked out?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
1713B740-9494-4E4A-A108-BBFBD055ACD1.jpeg

been out 6 years today

might have an extra margarita or 2 to celebrate

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You're dead to me

was in La Paz Mexico one time hired the kid that worked the door at the hotel to drive us to a beach where their weren’t any people

kid stops on the way and buys a sack of limes , 2 oranges and the cheapest bottle of tequila they had

that was 20 years ago still haven’t had a margarita that Good

542thruNthru

was in La Paz Mexico one time hired the kid that worked the door at the hotel to drive us to a beach where their weren’t any people

kid stops on the way and buys a sack of limes , 2 oranges and the cheapest bottle of tequila they had

Everything taste good when you're laying naked with a woman on the beach. ;)

542thruNthru

Unless you were laying with the kid... you do you