By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Larry Flynt had the best description of Falwell Sr.
475EBE58-64E2-418F-B32F-F9B182123F0F.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

I don’t know why famous people think they can do these things and no one will ever find out. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.
Power corrupts. And absolute power corrupts absolutely.

rod

Retired 23 years
Larry Flynt ran a one page story in his Hustler magazine saying that Falwell had sex with his mother in an outhouse. Actually "The People Vs Larry Flynt " is a very good movie.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I don’t know why famous people think they can do these things and no one will ever find out. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.
Watch your wife get plowed? Is that a crime now?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I knew of a place with a bad leach field. Smelled like raw sewage swamp. It took a lot of time and money to fix.
Many are undersized to start with, then owners never pump out the tank so the field gets clogged. Roots are another problem.

rod

Retired 23 years
Many are undersized to start with, then owners never pump out the tank so the field gets clogged. Roots are another problem.
I've had a septic system at places I've owned for 50 years and never had one problem with them . As long as those little poop eaters in the main tank are doing their job and your drain field is in good soil (sandy) you are good to go for a long time without pumping. The second house I owned we lived there 17 years and never had the system pumped. Before we sold it I had it inspected and pumped and the septic guy told me there wasn't anything wrong and it was in excellent shape. The secret to keeping them going forever is to not put anything in them other than what comes out of you and TP. NO Kleenex- NO baby wipes- NO female "stuff" - NO cigarette butts- NO grease. --Nothing but pee-poop and tp. Anyone from the 'City" who spends any length of time at my house gets my septic system lecture. Damn City folk are the worst.