By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’ve seen some of that. Some people are saying men have been talking about it for a long time and now that women are talking about it they’re getting upset. Lol. I don’t like either. Time and place for everything. The radio is not the place or ever the time IMO.
I mean I don’t mind it sometimes in certain ways.

but it just keeps getting more vulgar and in your face. Like yeah man/woman whatever. Not a big fan of that.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I mean I don’t mind it sometimes in certain ways.

but it just keeps getting more vulgar and in your face. Like yeah man/woman whatever. Not a big fan of that.
I’m no prude by any means, but I think childhood is much too short for kids now and they have way too much pressure to grow up fast. It’s getting more and more difficult to protect them from it.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3371_07.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

@Brownslave688 Jerry Falwell, Jr. and his wife must be your kind of people. He liked to watch his wife and pool boy get it on. Pool boy is kind of hot. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special

@Brownslave688 Jerry Falwell, Jr. and his wife must be your kind of people. He liked to watch his wife and pool boy get it on. Pool boy is kind of hot. Lol.
Falwell Jr has always been a piece of trash. Been common knowledge for years. He is not his father. But uses the name to benefit himself.