By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

Well... It's a long story but I'll try and shorten it.

I'm sorting my truck and some guy calls into my truck. He asked me if I can give him a ride. Tells me how he got in a big fight with his girlfriend and she broke his phone (shows me phone)and she was throwing things so he had to get out of there quick.

Guy was sweating his ass off, missing a shoe and had a bandana wrapped around his hand. Other than that he actually had on some expensive name brand clothes along with a Gucci man bag (very gay looking).

I tell him no can't give you a ride because I could get fired. He then asks if I could order him a Uber and he'll give me $40. So I'm feeling kinda bad for this guy because it looks like she kicked his ass and he's wearing 1 shoe and has to walk 6 blocks. So I order the Uber. 15 min goes by and it's still not close. So the guy is kinda freaking out and asks to use my phone so he can call his mom.

He gets a hold of her and 10 min later she's there picking him up. Guy doesn't say a word just jumps in the back seat and leaves.

5 minutes goes by and I'm hearing this helicopter circling. I finally look out and see its a police helicopter... suddenly it hits me. "542thruNthru you idiot! You just helped some guy escape the cops!"

Drive over and see a ton of cops and I think "oh :censored2:.. I hope my :censored2: didn't help someone that just killed his GF " so I flag down the first cop I see. Ask him "you wouldn't happen to be looking for a young black male who's missing a shoe and just got in a fight with his GF would you?"

Turns out he's a human trafficker that escaped while they were raiding his place. Because the guy used my phone to call his mom they were able to find where he was and raid the place. While the detectives were interviewing me I could hear the raid on the radio.

They interviewed me for 40min. My center manager is going to be pissed! Lol

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Well... It's a long story but I'll try and shorten it.

I'm sorting my truck and some guy calls into my truck. He asked me if I can give him a ride. Tells me how he got in a big fight with his girlfriend and she broke his phone (shows me phone)and she was throwing things so he had to get out of there quick.

Guy was sweating his ass off, missing a shoe and had a bandana wrapped around his hand. Other than that he actually had on some expensive name brand clothes along with a Gucci man bag (very gay looking).

I tell him no can't give you a ride because I could get fired. He then asks if I could order him a Uber and he'll give me $40. So I'm feeling kinda bad for this guy because it looks like she kicked his ass and he's wearing 1 shoe and has to walk 6 blocks. So I order the Uber. 15 min goes by and it's still not close. So the guy is kinda freaking out and asks to use my phone so he can call his mom.

He gets a hold of her and 10 min later she's there picking him up. Guy doesn't say a word just jumps in the back seat and leaves.

5 minutes goes by and I'm hearing this helicopter circling. I finally look out and see its a police helicopter... suddenly it hits me. "542thruNthru you idiot! You just helped some guy escape the cops!"

Drive over and see a ton of cops and I think "oh :censored2:.. I hope my :censored2: didn't help someone that just killed his GF " so I flag down the first cop I see. Ask him "you wouldn't happen to be looking for a young black male who's missing a shoe and just got in a fight with his GF would you?"

Turns out he's a human trafficker that escaped while they were raiding his place. Because the guy used my phone to call his mom they were able to find where he was and raid the place. While the detectives were interviewing me I could hear the raid on the radio.

They interviewed me for 40min. My center manager is going to be pissed! Lol

Do you get paid time off for being a material witness for the prosecution?

rod

Retired 23 years
White people aren't allowed to be nice to "young black males" anymore. Haven't you been paying attention?