By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My 78 year old grandfather has been in a cast for the last 2 months. Stuck in the house, losing his mind.

He just called me, clearly intoxicated and asked "Can you call me an uber? I don't know how."

I have no words.
Tell him good luck. My wife tried uber after the Bon jovi concert. Guy refused to take them where they were going. He was "looking for a big money fare"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Granny_4febd8_5941103.jpg

Brownslave688

Wow major changes may be coming our way. Wife just found out the hospital that her anesthesia group supplies is buying out their group. So she will now be a hospital employee.

There's only one reason for this to happen the hospital thinks they can save money.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Wow major changes may be coming our way. Wife just found out the hospital that her anesthesia group supplies is buying out their group. So she will now be a hospital employee.

There's only one reason for this to happen the hospital thinks they can save money.
That's not good. You know there will be cuts after they buy them.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

We're going to buy out the Teamsters to do the same thing

Brownslave688

That's not good. You know there will be cuts after they buy them.
They just got a 30k raise because they can't even staff the operating rooms they have and they are expanding.

Highly unlikely they'll cut their salary. I told her to look for things like 401k and profit sharing to be cut. Which amounted to 20k plus per year.

If it comes down to it we will move to
Follow the money.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They just got a 30k raise because they can't even staff the operating rooms they have and they are expanding.

Highly unlikely they'll cut their salary. I told her to look for things like 401k and profit sharing to be cut. Which amounted to 20k plus per year.

If it comes down to it we will move to
Follow the money.
I'm sure someone else will be happy to have her.