California

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Few native born Americans are willing to do migrant farm work. Very hard labor with low pay. Plus why work when you can sit home and collect welfare or unemployment (extended again). ?

Some states will supplement wages from a lower paying job to match what they would have had to pay in unemployment.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't believe every illegal in the US is picking fruit in Calif. I think a lot of them are doing----------------------------well----------------absolutely nothing legal.

MAKAVELI

Spor,

Crossing the line happened when they cross OUR BORDER illegally !!!

The people that should be doing all the menial jobs are the people sitting at home collecting unemployment and food stamps --while the rest of us work and support them!!

His only client should be himself --explaining why he broke our law and when he should be sent back !! Then he should be disbarred for breaking the law.
Just what we need another Dishonest Attorney.

Why did he not cross the border legally and go through the process as millions of immigrants have ????
Then you should take that up with the corporations that employ undocumented workers and exploit them for their profits. Where there is a demand for these type of workers there will always be a supply. American citizens are simply not willing to do this line of work for min wage or lower. You think your job is hard? Try one day in the fields and you will be crying for your mama.

island1fox

spor,

You sound more like a crybaby pph---I doubt YOU have ever worked in the Fields --nor Pulled a load !!!

Therefore you know not of what you speak !!

MAKAVELI

spor,

You sound more like a crybaby pph---I doubt YOU have ever worked in the Fields --nor Pulled a load !!!

Therefore you know not of what you speak !!
You UPSers are really funny. You think you have the hardest job out there but you really have no clue. This is my impression, I get paid $100k to del a box with a smile on it. Wahh, Wahh, Wahhh.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Spor,

Crossing the line happened when they cross OUR BORDER illegally !!!

The people that should be doing all the menial jobs are the people sitting at home collecting unemployment and food stamps --while the rest of us work and support them!!

His only client should be himself --explaining why he broke our law and when he should be sent back !! Then he should be disbarred for breaking the law.
Just what we need another Dishonest Attorney.

Why did he not cross the border legally and go through the process as millions of immigrants have ????

Again, misinformed as usual. Do you and moreluck exchange thoughts on a daily basis??

The guy came into this country with a TOURIST visa with his family and that is LEGAL ENTRY into the United States. You stated he "CROSSED THE BORDER ILLEGALLY" and you couldnt be more wrong ( as usual ).

He has been waiting in the USA for a green card and in the meantime, he enrolled in high school and college. Now, despite your misinformed views, the California State Supreme court sided with Garcia and granted him permission to obtain the law license.

As I have stated over and over a thousand times on this site, MOST aliens come into this country LEGALLY, then become ILLEGAL when the visas expire.

If you thought that Garcia's family walked across the desert with all their children in tow, then you really have no clue about illegal immigration, but then again, I think we have already established that NONE of you understand the complexities of immigration.

Your hate always comes through by inferring that they are all border jumpers.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wonder how the State Board of Ethics will handle his application ?
One of the first questions is ..Have you broken any US Laws ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I wonder how the State Board of Ethics will handle his application ?
One of the first questions is ..Have you broken any US Laws ?

Why would the board of ethics question him? The California Supreme court has spoken on this issue. He has his law license. Get over it.

TOS

island1fox

Again, misinformed as usual. Do you and moreluck exchange thoughts on a daily basis??

The guy came into this country with a TOURIST visa with his family and that is LEGAL ENTRY into the United States. You stated he "CROSSED THE BORDER ILLEGALLY" and you couldnt be more wrong ( as usual ).

He has been waiting in the USA for a green card and in the meantime, he enrolled in high school and college. Now, despite your misinformed views, the California State Supreme court sided with Garcia and granted him permission to obtain the law license.

As I have stated over and over a thousand times on this site, MOST aliens come into this country LEGALLY, then become ILLEGAL when the visas expire.

If you thought that Garcia's family walked across the desert with all their children in tow, then you really have no clue about illegal immigration, but then again, I think we have already established that NONE of you understand the complexities of immigration.

Your hate always comes through by inferring that they are all border jumpers.

TOS.

tos,

Too many people on BC are all too familiar with your B.S.

Came as a tourist ??? What planet are you on ---oh I know --la-la land.

He was born in Mexico in 1977. When he was 17 months old --his parents crossed the border and stayed ILLEGALLY nine years---then returned to Mexico.

At 17 years old --again crossed the border w/o documentation and has remained in the U.S. illegally.

If I tried to pull the same bull in Mexico --I would be rotting in Jail.

So much for the rule of law !!